Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful It Wasn't Me

If things don't start improving I'm gonna become paranoid and think Blogger doesn't want me and my words. This is the second time that I have tried to write this memory and couldn't. I tried all day to be able to write a Thanksgiving entry. Nothing I did worked. I decided I didn't know HOW to write an entry in Blogger, but that didn't make a lot of sense. I had done it once before, albeit with soot and ash falling all over me but I was successful. I know very little about this new world and how to function in it, but I did manage to get my words printed.

The problem turned out to be a broken keyboard not a broken Pennie, which pleased me no end. But the day has disappeared and I have to go fix dinner for the gang which does not please me no end. I no longer have the time to write the entry that was swirling around in my head. Aw well, there'll be another day .......

I wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and thank Lynn for giving me the Marie Antoinette Award. Lynn really honored me. I haven't been around much lately and I feel a bit isolated with my ignorance of the workings of Blogger. How very lovely to open an e-mail and read that she had chosen me as one of the journals to receive the award. What a wonderful boost that gave me Lynn, thank you so very much.

I don't know exactly how to put the logo and link on my blog, but tomorrow when everyone else is napping off their full bellies I will try to sneak down here and learn. I would have done it today if circumstances had allowed.

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. We are just going to have a quiet family day. I love those days!

Love, Pennie/Sandra

16 comments:

  1. I'm thankful to hear from you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you got the post up. Happy Thanksgiving
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the blogger finally cooperated! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Congratulations Pennie!
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, Pennie/Sandra!

    Blogger isn't really all that tough. In fact, in some ways, it's much superior to AOL. You'll get the hang of it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in the same boat as you yesterday! I sat for ages trying to put links and photos in my journal entry and I gave up in the end. I shall try once more today and see how I get on. We recent AOL journallers are not quitters...yet! Lol!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Good luck with your post later on.
    Hugs
    Jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pennie,
    Wishing you, and yours a truly happy and wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Love you!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving Pennie, I hope you have a lovely day. Sometimes I have great ideas for my journal, only to have them disappear once I hit the keyboard...advancing age in my case I`m afraid...lol! :o)))

    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a very Happy Day ,dont give up on the old blogger remember journals were hard to get our heads round when we started ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol Pennie! You sound like you have had it with the blog! Glad you found out that it wasn't you!
    I am waiting on the next entry!
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well it really blesses my heart to hear from you and know you are well and unharmed by the fires. I chose you for the Marie Antionette Award as well! Suppose you are supper real. ;o) Pray your day was blessed and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm having trouble also. One of these days I'll figure out how to fancy it up a bit. Happy belated Thanksgiving. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your dinner went well. Glad that you got uyou post in. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  16. My relationship has been restored,


    My Ex-boyfriend is back after he broke up with me.


    I am the happiest lady on earth,


    Never too late to fix your broken heart.


    You can still get your lover back...


    Fix broken relationship/marriage...


    Thanks Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete