Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Tomorrow is Father's Day. I have written of my love and respect for my father, of my feeling of gratitude for being given a father that was about the love he had for his wife and children. Tomorrow I wont be able to physically put my arms around the man I called 'pop'.

So today I want to give a cyber hug to the men I have met in Journal Land that I know are fathers. They have given me untold pleasure with the words they have shared. I have freted, worried, laughed, and cried as I read the journey's of these men.

If you haven't read these journals take a minute and wander over there. These men come from different walks of life, have different life styles, and different writing techniques, but they all have one thing in common. They are father's that love their children and struggle just like all the women in J-Land do. They deserve a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

Aurora Walking Vacation, the wizard of ahs, The StupidSheet Guy,

Trickle of Semi-consciousness, My Big Fat Geek Life

No comments:

Post a Comment